Scientists with a Ph.D. (including postdoctoral research associates) are eligible to serve as Collaborators. If you are interested in becoming a Florida Coastal Everglades LTER collaborator, please do the following:
- Review the member responsibilities and expectations of FCE LTER personnel and field access for FCE LTER personnel.
- Submit your CV and a letter to Evelyn Gaiser, the program's lead Principal Investigator, in which you request membership to the Florida Coastal Everglades LTER Program and show how your involvement in the program will enhance LTER research efforts.
Collaborator request letters should include:
- A description of planned or ongoing activities and
a clearjustification of their relation to the ongoing FCE program.
- How this research will benefit the FCE LTER program and how data will be made available to FCE scientists (see Data Policy).
- A description of required logistical support (if any) from the FCE and means of compensating for that support (if necessary).
Send Your Collaborator Request Letter and CV To:
Dr. Evelyn Gaiser
Florida Coastal Everglades LTER Program
Institute of Environment
Florida International University
11200 SW 8th St, OE 148
Miami, FL 33199
Phone: 305-348-6145 (office)
Your letter and CV will be forwarded to the FCE Internal Executive Committee (IEC) for review and consideration as the IEC is responsible for recommending to Evelyn Gaiser, the program's Lead Principal Investigator, the addition of any scientist to be
After you have been approved as
After IEC approval, you will receive a formal letter of welcome from Evelyn Gaiser, the program's Lead Principal Investigator. This letter contains the specific requirements, limitations